Due to weight constrictions, you CANNOT send this overseas. If you are not in Australia, don't order this, you can only order the e3 flasher without the dock!
Warning. This product is not 'hard' to install, but is very easy for you to stuff up your console. There is no warranty on the clip device. You have 1 shot to get it onto the console. If you apply the clip wrong you will get a bad read, and the pins on the clip will be damaged.
Please note. The package sometimes does not come with the said screwdriver. This means you need a normal phillips head screwdriver and a Torx screwdriver (for 1 screw on the FAT console and a couple more on the SLIM).Also and the plug for the satadock is not Australian, but you can buy a $1 cheap travel adapter for it if you wanted to use it.
A great little breakthrough in the ps3 scence.
The E3 flasher is a device that helps you downgrade PS3 consoles. It will not downgrade ALL consoles. At the moment it only downgrades NOR consoles, not NAND. All Slims are NOR, FAT ps3s, you havee to check the model.
- CECHA/COK-001 up to including CECHE/COK-002W : NAND FLASH
- CECHG/SEM-001 : NAND FLASH
- CECHH/DIA-001 up to including CECHK/DIA-002 : NOR FLASH
- CECHL/VER-001 (1-878-196-31) : NOR FLASH
- CECHL/VER-001 : NOR FLASH
- CECHL/VER-001 and PS3 Slim 2... : NOR FLASH
- And all SLIM console is NOR FLASH
Another important thing to check, is that your console was on 3.55 or less out of the box or not. For exmaple if your slim console was 4.00 firmware when you turned it on for the first time, bad luck, you cannot do anything. If you cannot remember what it was on, please check the pictures below
Please note, that you also neeed the following things to complete the installation
- A brain
- A downgrade dongle, to put the console into service mode (we have thee for sale in the drop down box above)
- A micro sd card (to dump the files onto)
- USB stick - to install the Custom firmware
Please note that the firmware E3 will put you on, is a special CFW for 3.55. There is a way to downgrade to 3.41...and from there you can update to whatever you want. There is also a special E3 custom firmware that has been made that is also compatible with the True Blue dongle. Be sure to use this if you are also buying a True Blue Dongle
Below is a demo installation video. Please watch it in full before buying the product, as limited support will be provided on this product.