R4i SDHC RTS Lite
- Plays DS backup games
- Single player mode
- Local multiplayer mode
- Online multiplayer mode
- Cheats compatible
- Real time save compatible
- Homebrew compatible
- Emulator compatible
- Works on the following consoles and firmware versions:
DS, DS Lite, DSi, DSi XL firmware 1.4.5 (U/E/J/etc)
3DS, 3DS XL, New 3DS, New 3DS XL, 2DS firmware 11.4.0-37 (U/E/J/etc)
microSD card needed to store the software and backup games.
IMPORTANT: This flashcard does NOT run 3DS
- R4i SDHC RTS LITE flashcard
- microSD to USB memory card reader (Free from manufacturer)
- Retail box which can hold the flashcard and card reader.
- 6 months warranty from date of purchase
- Warranty applies to the flashcard ONLY
- No warranty available for the microSD card reader
- Place microSD card into reader then into your PC.
- Check that your microSD card is in FAT32 format.
- If not, format it using Windows Explorer or MiniAide FAT32
- Download the flashcard software (Kernel). CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.
- You will need a program like Winrar
installed on your PC to extract the files.
- Extract all files into the microSD card and it should look
- The R4 software is all setup now put your games into the
- Place the microSD card with the software and games into the
R4. Put the R4 into your console.
- Boot up the Bomberman game that appears. Then select games and start playing.
If you are having any problems please contact us HERE.